VILLA BIANCA LUX Elegant Villa at 50 mt from the beach, with sea view terrace Porto Cervo - OT
VILLA BIANCA LUX Elegant Villa at 50 mt from the beach, with sea view terrace
Type: Elegant Exclusive Villa
Area: North-East – Coast: Costa Smeralda
Municipality: Porto Cervo – Province: OT
Airports and ports:
Olbia Airport 33 km
Port of Olbia 33 km
Alghero airport 150 km
Port of Golfo Aranci 25 km
Port of Porto Torres 150 km
Services: Covered patio on the ground floor furnished terrace with sea view on the first floor.
Comfort and accessories: Air conditioning in rooms and hall on the first floor, kitchen with cooker, washing machine, dishwasher, TV and DVD decode.
The villa has been completely restored and finished in 2009, and hasaround 3,000 square meters. of surrounding land, is located at 50 mt.from the beach of Cala Granu
E ‘as follows:
1) a top floor apartment with patio, entrance hall, living room with three sofas, a kitchen of 20 sqm. with oven, Miele dishwasher, Bosch washeretc., exit the room of a furnished terrace overlooking the sea about 120sqm., 2 large double bedrooms, one with an extra bed, 2 bathrooms with shower, one inside allla clean room; has with satellite and DVD player, air conditioning in the rooms and in the hall.
2) a ground floor apartment consists of fully fitted kitchen with oven, Miele dishwasher, Bosch washing machine, etc. .. with exit to a covered patio of 20 sqm. a large double bedroom with a third lettro and the other always bedroom with adjoining dressing room, 2 bathrooms, onewith bath, a third room with 1 sofa bed for 2 people.
3) With this structure it is possible to have the entire house or a singleapartment as needed.
Inside the property covered shed for two cars
We supply over the house the following free services:
– TELECOM ADSL
– Initial cleaning of the house
– Person of our choice for cleaning the house only once
Services nearby: Shops within walking distance
Cities nearby: Porto Rotondo 28 km; Arzachena 19 km; Olbia 31 km; Tempio Pausania 60 km; Porto Cervo 2 km;
Area news: Porto Cervo (Poltu Celvu in Gallura, Portu Chervu in Sardinia) is a fraction of the town of Arzachena, in the province of Olbia-Tempio in the north-eastern Sardinia, historical and geographical region known as the Gallura.
It is the main center of the Emerald Coast and has a population of less than 200 inhabitants.
Renowned resort is built around the deep natural harbor, whose shape resembles a deer and dominates the headland, the curve of the port and the villas scattered, surrounded by greenery.
The center is built on a mezzanine floor over the harbor, with its famous square, shops, boutiques, while all around restaurants, hotels, clubs and villas climb from the surrounding hills.
The Porto Vecchio dates back to the sixties, when Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, fascinated by the beauty of this stretch of coast, decided to buy land in this corner of the destitute and Gallura along with the greatest architects of the period, including stands Luigi Vietti, to give life to the elite of international tourism paradise we know today.
In 1967 was founded the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda.
In the eighties, work began on the construction of new port facilities and much more capacious.
Offer: June, September min 1 week
July and August min 2 weeks