VILLA GALAXY LUX, Villa with private swimming pool Porto Cervo - Pevero OT - Costa Smeralda
VILLA GALAXY LUX, Villa with private swimming pool
Type: Luxury villa with private swimming pool
Distance from sea: 900 m from the first beach
Area: North-East – Coast: Emerald Coast
Town: Porto Cervo – Cala di Volpe – Province: OT
Ports and Airports:
Port of Golfo Aranci 25 km;
Airport and Port of Olbia 33 km;
Alghero airport 150 km;
The port of Porto Torres 150 km.
Bedrooms: 7 – Bathrooms: 7
External Area sqm: 2,000 sqm
Internal Area sqm: 512 sqm
- oxygen treated swimming pool (90 sqm);
- electric gate;
- access from road and from pedestrian area;
- 4 canopy-covered car parks;
- brick barbecue;
- external relax area (table, sun loungers, gazebo, sun umbrellas)
- air conditioning;
- microwave oven;
- espresso coffee machine;
- washing machine;
- linen for: bedrooms, kitchens, bathroom, swimming pool;
- 3 TV with Sky satellite;
- Playstation 4;
- Wi-Fi mobile (4 router)
Luxury villa with exclusive swimming pool and with spectacular views of the bay of Cala di Volpe and Gulf of Pevero. In particular, all the windows of the ground floor and of the first floor overlook the sea. The beautiful infinity pool, of 90 sqm treated with oxygen, overlooks the bay of Cala di Volpe and is treated daily.
The villa is surrounded by a 2,000 sqm garden, which is also kept daily.
In the garden there are: an outdoor table for 10 people, 6 sun loungers, a gazebo for 2 people, 3 sun umbrellas (two small and one large to protect the outdoor dining area).
The villa consists of:
– Living room with veranda, view of Cala di Volpe
– Dining room (glass table for 10 people) with veranda, view of Cala di Volpe
– Separate kitchen n.1 with veranda overlooking the Gulf of Pevero and dumbwaiter connected to the second kitchen, which is located in the basement
– Double bedroom n.1 with en suite bathroom and shower, view of Cala di Volpe
– Double bedroom n.2 with bathroom (also serving the living area) with shower, view of Cala di Volpe
– Double bedroom n.3 with en suite bathroom with bathtub that also allows the shower, view of Cala di Volpe
– Master bedroom n.4 with en suite bathroom with shower, terrace with Cala di Volpe view, loggia on the side of the room with Gulf of Pevero view
– Double bedroom n.5 with en suite bathroom that has a bathtub which also allows to take showers (separate access and exit)
– Dobule bedroom n.6 dedicated to the service staff with en suite bathroom with shower
– Kitchen n.2 with dumbwaiter in communication with Kitchen n.1, which is located in the ground floor
– Service bathroom, laundry with washing machine and dryer
The property is completed by:
– Internet Wi-Fi available throughout the property (also outside), thanks to the presence of 4 routers.
– Television in: living room, bedroom n.2 with Playstation 4, master bedroom n.4, all Tv have the SKY satellite subscription to all packages.
– Daikin air conditioning system in heat pump (hot / cold) in all environments, ACS machines (domestic hot water) with 1,000 liters reserve.
– All necessary linen for: bedrooms, kitchens, swimming pool and bathrooms.
- Shopping c / o Abbiadori shopping center at 500 m with 3 large supermarkets, fish shop, pharmacy, bakery, cash machine;
- Prime Restaurant 900 m;
- Inflatables hire, boats, jet skis to 900 m;
- Pevero Golf Club (18 holes) 1 km;
- sports facilities: Tennis courts, bike paths, horse stables.
Beaches: 900 meters from the first beach
Other beaches in 5 minutes drive: Petra Manna, Capriccioli, Romazzino, Long Beach and Prince and many others within easy reach by car.
Abbiadori 1.5 km, 6 km Porto Cervo, Porto Rotondo 20 km, 25 km Palau (ferry to La Maddalena), Olbia 30 km.
News Area: Porto Cervo is a fraction of the municipality of Arzachena, in the province of Olbia-Tempio in the north-eastern Sardinia, historical and geographical region known as Gallura. It is the main center of the Emerald Coast and has a resident population of less than 200 inhabitants. Famous resort is built around the deep natural harbor, whose shape resembles that of a deer and the headlands overlooking the sea, the curve of the harbor and villas scattered, surrounded by greenery. The center is built on a mezzanine floor over the harbor, with its famous square, shops, boutiques, while all around restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and villas climbing up the surrounding hills. The Porto Vecchio dates back to the sixties, when Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, fascinated by the beauty of this stretch of coast, decided to buy the poor lands of this Gallura and together with the greatest architects of the time, including stands Luigi Vietti, to give life to the elite international tourism paradise we know today. In 1967 it was founded the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda. In the eighties began work on the construction of new port, much more spacious and equipped.