VILLA LO STAZZU LUX Elegant and typical Gallura Villa, with pool Portobello di Gallura - SS
VILLA LO STAZZU LUX Elegant and typical Gallura Villa, with pool
Type: Prestigious rural settlement, typical of Gallura
Distance from the sea: 900 m
Area: North-West – Coast: Aglientu
Town: Portobello di Gallura – Province: SS
Ports and airports
Olbia Airport 70 km;
Port of Olbia 75 km;
Port of Golfo Aranci 75 km;
Port of Porto Torres 80 km;
Alghero Airport 113 km.
Bedrooms: 5 – Bathrooms: 5
- private pool;
- large terrace with dining area;
- outdoor shower;
- parking spaces;
- washing machine;
- coffee maker;
An exclusive rural settlement with a large private pool, located a few steps from the Nuraghe Tuttusoni and only 900 meters from the prestigious Portobello di Gallura park. Typical Gallurese rural building, it has just been transformed into an elegant country residence by the famous Florentine architect Ilaria Carapelli.
The Solarium is eclectic, the garden of native plants houses an open-air room, furnished with soft cushions, from which to enjoy the spectacular view of the sea and, in the evening, admire the magical atmosphere of the stars.
The veranda is furnished with a comfortable lounge and dining area for al fresco dining.
The other dining area is in the shade of an old oak tree.
This rural settlement consists of a bright living room with two independent kitchens complete with appliances.
There are five bedrooms, all with air conditioning and exit to the garden-pool. Two are doubles and have a suite bathroom and the remaining two share it.
The last room has an independent entrance, a suite bathroom and is composed of two french beds where up to 4 children could sleep.
- Services in the Park of Portobello:
Market open also in winter;
Restaurant and Pizzeria;
Private harbor for for boats up to 7-8 meters in length.
For bigger boats Santa Teresa at 25 km;
Tennis court inside the park, bookable through our agency;
Soccer field inside the park.
- Market 3 km;
- At 3 km Sale of Sardinian cheeses, organic fruits and vegetables, local meat at km 0;
- Other markets with fish shops and butchers are located in Santa Teresa, 20 km away;
- Other restaurants and pizzerias within 3 km. The list of the best restaurants will be provided on site;
- Deli at 3 km;
- Exclusive boats and dinghies rental at 3 km;
- Diving and water sports at 3 km;
- Hairdresser and beautician 3 at km;
- Tobaccos shop at 3 km;
- Water Park at 40 km;
- Sports in Portobello: Tennis; Soccer; Bowls; Jogging; Bicycle.
- Sports near Portobello: Windsurf & kite 3 km; Diving 3 km; Sport fishing 25 km; Horse ride 5 km.
- 3 Km from Vignola (markets, parapharmacy, tobacco shop, restaurants, pizzeria, hair salon, beautician):
- 20 km from Santa Teresa (markets, butcher shop, fish market, restaurants, pharmacy, jewellery, shops);
- 15 km da Costa Paradiso (Quaint Village by the sea);
- 62 km from Costa Smeralda, Porto Cervo, Baja Sardinia: Famous brand shops, famous discoteques and famous restaurants;
- 72 km from Porto Rotondo: nightlife;
- 70 km from Olbia: department store;
- 115 km from Alghero.
Baja dell’ Amore (within the park) 400 mt
The others beaches are easily accessible in 5 minutes by car.
About the Area:
3 km of coast and 100 HA of Mediterranean scrub.
The park is protected by two 24-hour, 7-day controlled entrances and a 24/7 internal security. The service is available all year round without interruption Portobello di Gallura is an elegant, exclusive residential park overlooking the wonderful Sardinian sea. An oasis of peace and relaxation with a reserved atmosphere and rhythms of authentic sweet life, which makes you rediscover the daily rhythms of a small Italian village. A viable alternative to the Costa Smeralda, a perfect destination for families with children and groups of friends.
The park is spread over an area of morethan 100 hectares of lush Mediterranean scrub, which slopes gently towards the sea, giving the lucky traveler breathtaking views and unforgettable sunsets. Along the coastline inside the building, which extends for 3 km, there are several coves and beautiful sandy beaches, as well as a private marina for small boats.