VILLA RESORT COSTA SMERALDA LUX, Villa with heated indoor swimming pool Porto Cervo OT - Costa Smeralda
VILLA RESORT COSTA SMERALDA LUX, Villa with heated indoor swimming pool
Resort for exclusive use with 2 swimming pools, restaurant, spa, disco, etc …
Area: North-East – Coast: Costa Smeralda
Town: Porto Cervo – Province: OT
Ports and Airports:
Olbia airport 33 km;
Port of Olbia 33 km;
Alghero airport 150 km;
Port of Golfo Aranci 25 km;
The port of Porto Torres 15 km;
- Swimming Pool;
- Master Suite with private heated pool;
- Panoramic Terrace;
Villa Costa Smeralda Resort Lux is the ideal location for an exclusive holiday or special events such as weddings, meetings, gala dinners. The Villa is surrounded by a 7000 sqm Mediterranean vegetation park with seating areas furnished with sofas and tables and areas equipped with games for children.
The swimming pool, equipped with comfortable sun beds, offering breathtaking sea views over the bay of Pevero.
The villa covers an area of 4000 sqm, has a room with sea view of 500 sqm and a party room of 300 sqm that can accommodate up to 200 persons and outdoor terrace furnished with tables and sofas.
The Villa has 17 refined suites equipped with every comfort, a Master Suite and a Royal Apartment.
The Master Suite includes a heated pool and SPA for the exclusive use.
The Royal Apartment has large terraces with beautiful sea view.
- Terrace equipped;
- Air conditioning;
- TV with Sky decoder;
- Ensuite bathroom with shower XL.
- 6 cabins: 4 for massages, 1 for manicure and pedicure and 1 for hair styling;
- a doctor’s office where, on request, can be consulted a dermatologist specializing in cosmetic treatments;
- three fitness rooms equipped with modern Technogym equipment;
- Sauna, turkish bath, hammam, thalassotherapy, aromatherapy and color therapy;
- two large terraces equipped with sofas and tables to enjoy tea in peace.
- roof terrace;
- living room with sea view: 500 square meters;
- party room: 300 square meters;
- professional kitchen.
- Chef of international kitchen;
- shopping centre Abbiadori 2 km with 3 supermarkets, fish market, pharmacy, bakery, cash machine;
- Pevero Golf Club (18 holes) 2 km;
- sports facilities: tennis courts, bike paths, horse stables;
Abbiadori 2 km; Olbia 30 km; Porto Cervo 3 km; Porto Rotondo 20 km; Palau 25 km (imbarco per La Maddalena); Porto Cervo centro 3 km.
Area News: Porto Cervo is a fraction of the municipality of Arzachena, in the province of Olbia-Tempio in the north-eastern Sardinia, historical and geographical region known as Gallura. It is the main centre of the Emerald Coast and has a resident population of less than 200 inhabitants. Famous resort is built around the deep natural harbour, whose shape resembles that of a deer and the headlands overlooking the sea, the curve of the harbour and villas scattered, surrounded by greenery. The centre is built on a mezzanine floor over the harbour, with its famous square, shops, boutiques, while all around restaurants, hotels, nightclubs and villas climbing up the surrounding hills. The Porto Vecchio dates back to the sixties, when Prince Karim Aga Khan IV, fascinated by the beauty of this stretch of coast, decided to buy the poor lands of this Gallura and together with the greatest architects of the time, including stands Luigi Vietti, to give life to the paradise of the international elite tourism we know today. In 1967 it was founded the Yacht Club Costa Smeralda. In the eighties began work on the construction of the new port, much more spacious and equipped.